Thursday, July 19, 2007

Honest answers which are never told during an interview

Honest answers which are never told during an interview:
  • Why did you apply for this job?
  • I have applied for many jobs along with this one and it’s just that you called me first.
  • Why do you want to work for this company?
  • I have to work for some company, whoever gives me a job, I don't have any specific company in mind.
  • Why should I hire you?
  • You have to hire some one, you may give me a try.
  • What would you do if this happened?
  • Well, it depends on my mindset and mood in that situation...
  • What is your biggest strength?
  • I dare to join any company who pays me well, without thinking about the fate of company.
  • What is your biggest weakness?
  • Girls
  • What was your worst mistake and how did you learn from it?
  • Joining my earlier company and I learnt that I need to switch my job to get more money, so I am here today.
  • What accomplishments in your last position are you most proud of?
  • Had I accomplished any in my last position, why do I need to change my job? I could demand more and stay there.
  • Describe a challenge that you faced and how did you overcome it?
  • Biggest challenge is answering the question "why are you looking for a change" and I started blabbering irrelevantly to overcome that.
  • Why did you leave/ are you leaving your last job?
  • For the same reason why you left your previous job.
  • What do you want from this job?
  • No work and good hikes.
  • What are your career goals and how do you plan to achieve them?
  • Making more money and for that I keep switching jobs every two years.
  • What do you know about our company?
  • I knew you will ask me this question. So, I've gone through your website.
  • What salary are you expecting?
  • Well, no one will change his job for the same salary, hence, give me 20% extra than what I am getting right now. I know you will bargain on whatever I ask.So I have already hiked my current salary by 30%.

No comments: